This is a fully accredited Fitness Instructor L2 REPS course running on the following Saturdays: June 19th, 26th, July 3rd, 10th and 17th.
There are NO EXAMS, just continual assessment.
This course is normally £495 but we are offering it for just £249.
The Level 2 qualification aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness instruction sessions via the context of gym-based exercise. Learners successfully completing this qualification will be able to gain access to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 2.
The units in this course are as follows:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
Anyone taking this course will be entitled to a £200 discount off a WimX L3 Personal Training Certificate Course which means you can get it for £900.