This is a fully accredited fitness instructor L2 REPS course running on the following Saturdays: Feb 9th, 16th, 23rd, Mar 2nd and 9th.
There are NO EXAMS, just continual assessment.
This course is normally £495 but there are a limited number of 100% free spots via the GB Tennis Girls grant program. A £50 deposit is required to secure your spot, but this deposit will be refunded when you complete the course within the specified time frame.
The Level 2 qualification aims to provide learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness instruction sessions via the context of gym-based exercise. Learners successfully completing this qualification will be able to gain access to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 2.
The units in this course are as follows:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise