About WimX Learning
WIMX COURSE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking this course I understand and agree the following:
1. I must attend all the dates of my course in order to qualify for assessment
2. If I withdraw from the course I will forfeit the course fee, unless WimX are able to fill the vacancy.
3. If I withdraw from the course once it has started, I will not be refunded and will forfeit the course fee. While WimX will endeavour to make future dates available, these will be incur an extra fee since my attendance will prevent another paying customer from taking a place on the course.
4. If I am registering on my Level 2 tennis coaching course I am responsible for having my DBS and Emergency First Aid at Work qualification before the start of the course.
5. WimX is not liable for any damage or loss caused under this application process or for the duration of the course save where this is caused by the negligence of WimX, the LTA, its employees and directly affiliated bodies but any such liability shall be limited to the extent that such loss was reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract was entered into. For the avoidance of doubt this clause in no way excludes or limits the liability for personal injury or death caused as result of the negligence of WimX, the LTA, its employees and affiliated bodies.
6. WimX reserves the right to reject any applicant whom it considers to be an unsuitable person for involvement on its training courses. This right may also be exercised retrospectively if information is brought to WimX’s attention, which, if known at the time of the application, would have rendered the candidate unsuitable. For the avoidance of doubt, the falsification of any information requested in this application form and/or the existence of any police record or caution relating to matters considered to be incompatible with certification, constitute circumstances where WimX (or the LTA in relation to tennis courses) reserves the right to withdraw or suspend a candidate’s qualification.